Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Badminton!



This photo of Sean's dog was taken by Justin the day we went to the big xmas/new years dinner.

Yesterday was a great day! I worked out for the entire afternoon at CIF on the elliptical and the thigh master (to sexify my legs). After that, I met up with Jo, Andrew and Amy to buy badminton rackets and then we headed to PAC to play but got baited out cuz the gym was full. Of course, this was after Amy and Jo had already changed into workout clothes. They were too lazy to change back into normal clothing so they ran to Andrew's van in their shorts and tshirts while it was blizzarding. Then we headed to CIF and played till 10:30, 1.5 hours past schedule. Team AK (Amy and Krishna) owned of course, despite Andrew's cheap moves.

After that, I headed to Jo and Amy's place to print my work report, which took a bit of time. Once that was done, we headed to bubbletease and I had a second dinner and a banana bubble tea. Then I went home and did CS til 3 am. I was struggling on this simple simple question but now I s2 CS!

No comments:

Post a Comment