Saturday, January 13, 2007

Edward Posing

Edward is by far the best person to take photos of. Almost all photos I have of him deserve to be framed. Partly because they tend to come out really well, partly because I always take photos of him making funny actions. This was taken when we were all playing Cranium in my basement one weekend.

This last weekend has been quite fun. Friday was Simons birthday so as soon as I got back to toronto I quickly started planning where we should eat. Since simon is a big fan of Steak I decided with the Keg. After few complaints we all rallied together and headed to the keg.

Once we reached the keg we had to wait a good hour before actually sitting down. The people working there are all quite nice which is very deceiving. They talked to us about 6 or 7 times before we actually sat down each time saying we were going to be seated in roughly 10-15 minutes. Aside from that though the Keg was very nice. I had no complaints with my food. I ordered some ribs and split Calamari with Redford. The calamari was great.

After the keg most people headed to my house and we all talked well into the night. The first part of the night was just making fun of kevin and how he has a fear of hugging girls. Jimmy yells to elaine "Hug kevin" and elaine motions to hug kevin and kevin instantly throws his hands into the air and backs away. This happened 3 or 4 times throughout the night. After a while kevin kept asking elaine to hug him but it was too late.

After that there was a lot more random conversations going back and fourth. Some people went to get bubble tea and a bunch of people went home. Late into the night Simon and Daniel were arguing and Daniel was just making fun of how weak simon was. Daniel beat Simon in an arm wrestle then said simon couldn't lift elaine. Simon tried a bunch of times but couldn't lift her. This was probably due to the fact elaine was pushing down and wouldn't let simon lift her. So instead he walks over and lifts me up. After a bit more arguing everyone the three of them left at around 5 or 6 in the morning.

I woke up on Saturday at around 3pm. Most of the day was spent sitting around until around 9:30 when I went to McDano's with Justin Ryan and Sean to get some dinner. After dinner we headed out to go see Curse of the Golden Flower. The showtime site I checked posted the wrong time. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I assumed I was an idiot and read the time wrong but I doubt I would do it twice in a row. So we showed up to the movie a good 10 minutes late. We quickly ran inside to find out we hadn't missed much. Curse of the golden flower was pretty good. At times cofusing but stil pretty cool. Jay chou does a much better acting performance in this movie. Also the song at the end of the movie was top tier.

After the movie we went and got bubble tea and met up with Simon and Vanessa. We talked at bubble tea till around 2:00 then called it a night.

Sunday was spent just getting things together. Carvil came by and dropped off the M3 Simply and OS X 10.4 dvd. The two things I really needed. Well not so much the m3 simply but the OS X dvd. After carvil came by I bussed down to Pmall to pick up a keyboard and Micro SD card for the M3 Simply. It was a damn long bus ride. Mccowan is too slow on sunday.

After I got the SD card I quickly downloaded a bunch of games to test the M3 and was surprised at how easy it was to use and how great it works. This simple invention brings new life to the DS. I can't wait to start putting some crazy roms on my DS.

Now I must finish my CS assignment for tomorrow... I probably should have wrote this post after finishing the assingment. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment